My name is Curt Kennedy, I am an amateur blogger, but a fantasy expert. I have competed in many fantasy leagues, finishing in the top 3 in almost all of them. My specialty is fantasy baseball, but I am improving in fantasy football as well. In my three fantasy baseball leagues last year, I had 2 first place and a second place finish. You don't have to agree with my ideas, but read and post your own comments, I would love to hear them.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Bye Bye Michael Young?

The Texas Rangers are looking for suitors to take Michael Young after Young requested that he be traded when the Rangers asked him to move to third base. The move would be done to make room for Elvis Andrus, 20 year old super prospect that the Rangers received for Mark Teixeira.

Young is a great fielder but lacks the range of the better shortstops. The move would probably make him a better fielder and keep his bat in the lineup. The move makes sense to me, if Andrus is ready for the bigs. The Rangers have a history of rushing their minor leaguers.

Young is 32 years old and is signed for the next 5 years by the Rangers. Expect Young to be back to normal after being injury plagued for a lot of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Business Directory - BTS Local