My name is Curt Kennedy, I am an amateur blogger, but a fantasy expert. I have competed in many fantasy leagues, finishing in the top 3 in almost all of them. My specialty is fantasy baseball, but I am improving in fantasy football as well. In my three fantasy baseball leagues last year, I had 2 first place and a second place finish. You don't have to agree with my ideas, but read and post your own comments, I would love to hear them.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Braves Pitching Moves

Well the Braves solidified that rotation plenty today, signing both Derek Lowe and Kenshin Kawakami. Lowe's deal was 4 years 60 million dollars and Kawakamis deal was not released. This significantly strengthens their rotation.

Despite the signings the braves made, their rotation is still aging, with 3 starters over 33. The other 2 were rookies last year, Jurrjens and Campillo. I expect this rotation to struggle over the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Business Directory - BTS Local