My name is Curt Kennedy, I am an amateur blogger, but a fantasy expert. I have competed in many fantasy leagues, finishing in the top 3 in almost all of them. My specialty is fantasy baseball, but I am improving in fantasy football as well. In my three fantasy baseball leagues last year, I had 2 first place and a second place finish. You don't have to agree with my ideas, but read and post your own comments, I would love to hear them.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pedro to the Marlins?

Pedro Martinez and the Marlins are negotiating a contract and could meet next week to finalize a deal. Pedro, now 37 years old, has won three Cy Young awards and has a career record of 214-99, with a 2.91 ERA and 3,117 strikeouts in 17 seasons with Los Angeles, Montreal, Boston and the Mets.

However, Martinez struggled last season to a 5-6 record with a 5.61 ERA with the Mets, after battling injuries and dealing with the death of his father. He has been 17-15 in the last three seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Business Directory - BTS Local