My name is Curt Kennedy, I am an amateur blogger, but a fantasy expert. I have competed in many fantasy leagues, finishing in the top 3 in almost all of them. My specialty is fantasy baseball, but I am improving in fantasy football as well. In my three fantasy baseball leagues last year, I had 2 first place and a second place finish. You don't have to agree with my ideas, but read and post your own comments, I would love to hear them.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Andruw Jones a Free Agent

Andruw Jones was finally released on Thursday, ending a 36 million dollar mistake by the Dodgers. No doubt someone will pick him up, one bad year won't end his career. I think a lot of teams would be willing to take the risk. He has a great glove, as evidence of 10 consecutive gold gloves. Not to mention, he was the 6th fastest ever to 300 home runs, tied with Mel Ott and Hank Aaron, pretty good company I would say. I would love my beloved Rangers to take a shot, rumor has it they have a pretty good hitting ballpark down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Business Directory - BTS Local