My name is Curt Kennedy, I am an amateur blogger, but a fantasy expert. I have competed in many fantasy leagues, finishing in the top 3 in almost all of them. My specialty is fantasy baseball, but I am improving in fantasy football as well. In my three fantasy baseball leagues last year, I had 2 first place and a second place finish. You don't have to agree with my ideas, but read and post your own comments, I would love to hear them.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to Triple Threat Fantasy Sports

This is the first blog posting at Triple Threat Fantasy Sports, ttfantasysports.blogpost.com. This website will be a premier location to find the latest and best fantasy sports advice, starting with fantasy baseball! We will give rankings, advice, sleepers for all types of leagues, rotisserie, auction, head-to-head, and points. Stay posted for more details and send me some emails, let me know what you want to see. My email address is ttfantasysports@gmail.com! Keep on bloggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Business Directory - BTS Local